Yahoo Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by martin, Aug 7, 2005.

1. martin

martin New Member

Yahoo Fantasy Football is open for signups:

http://uk.premiership.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

If anyone is interested, I have created a group:

Group #: 192
    Password: diop

The game is free, but you will need a Yahoo ID to play. I have played this game for the last couple of years and it's pretty fun. The main difference between this game and some others is there is no limit on transfers or the number of players from a single team. You can change your entire team every week or, if you are a glutton for punishment, even field an all-FFC squad.

If you are looking for something in addition to the Premeir League game, come on over and sign up. If there is enough interest I will organize some side contests. Maybe weekly head-to-head matchups and/or some kind of cup competition.

Cheers,
    Martin