Woy wants Tim Ream

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Clevelandmo, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Tim Ream has been training with WBA and is now off to a similar stint training with Bolton. Woy says he would like to sign Ream on loan. He says he is a very good player, capable of playing in the premier league. Hey, I've had serious doubts about Ream but I'm not arguing with Woy Boy on this one. Hope WBA is able to work out a deal with the Red Bulls.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...12/10/west-brom-to-step-up-tim-ream-loan-bid/

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Maybe we've all been a little too harsh on the kid. I would trust Woy on improving any player he gets involved with so I hope for Ream it happens.

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Yeah, Tim seems really green in defending on the international level. But for Roy to invest some time and money in him is interesting, and will certainly give him hope for some more caps. Good for him if he goes there.