Who is US Men's National Team's next star?

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Team_of_McBrides, Jun 2, 2007.

?

Who is the USMNT's next star?

1. Frankie Simek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Eddie Johnson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jozy Altidore

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Freddy Adu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Clint Dempsey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Giuseppe Rossi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Jonathan Spector

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Benny Failhaber

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Oguchi Onyewu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

As I've previously stated, I think Feilhaber will be the best U.S. midfielder within 2 years max. He has the bulldog mentality, in addition to great skill. I concur he's ready for regular first team action in the BL, it's simply a matter of time. And, simply imagine his development, fitness willing, over the next few years if he's given his chance in the BL; also, he'll have accomplished something Landon did not.

I'm not a Landon basher, and I think he should wear the armband for the upcoming match, but I wouldn't be disappointed in the least to see Boca retain it.

2. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

I am somewhat of a Landon basher. He has chosen flight far too many times in his career instead of staying in to fight. When adversity hits he nomrally crumbles like a house of cards.

I believe players such as Howard and Boca deserve the armband, because they lead by example. Now, I am not saying that Donovan devoid of all talent or desire, but day in and day out he just seems content with his level of play. He doesn't see the need to improve.