Whites v Norwich

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by sullytex, Feb 7, 2012.

1. sullytex

sullytex Member

Just bagged my tickets for a late March trip to the Cottage for my annual pilgrimage since moving back to H-town. I bet a Norwich supporter co-worker that they would not get promoted and if they did I would come over and go to the away game. Well the away game was on Dec 31st (which I believe we lost) and that was not going to fly with the Mrs. Sully so we settled on the match at the Cottage on Mar 31st.

In the Haynes stands so I am going to make him refrain from wearing any Canary regalia otherwise he is on his own if he gets into a dust up.

Would love to meet up with any other FUSAers. Let me know if you going.

2. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Wish I was going! Have a great trip and be sure to keep us updated on how it goes!

3. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

OUTSTANDING! Have an extra pint for us! COYW!