Where's Waldo??

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by WhitesBhoy, Jul 29, 2009.

1. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

:rock: :rock: :rock:

The Return of Wynalda

Eric Wynalda, the Hall of Fame striker and very outspoken commentator, is returning to full-time TV as co-host of Fox Soccer Channel's "Fox Football Fone-In", which makes its season debut Aug. 10. Wynalda, who will join Nick Webster, replaces Steven Cohen, who sparked controversy with his comments about Liverpool supporters.

"Eric's experiences will bring a fresh outlook to the show, invigorating the dialogue with our most passionate viewers," a Fox executive said.

Said Wynalda: "If there's one thing I've hung my hat on throughout my broadcasting career, it's that I refuse to bite my tongue. Viewers can expect Nick and me to always tell it like it is, even if that means disagreeing with each other -- and our callers!"

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I was wondering that just the other day.

Thanks for posting 'Bhoy - I dont watch that show but I will once he starts. Good good news.

3. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

I saw the episode he did with Nick this past season and it was pretty good. Far more insightful than their usual fare. Of Cohen and Webster, Nick seemed to be the more knowledgable.