Where to watch Fulham vs Birmingham in St. Louis

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by stlouisbrad, May 2, 2008.

1. stlouisbrad

stlouisbrad Well-Known Member

Hope to see a strong group of Fulham fans at Tigin Irish Pub in St. Louis tommorow. COYW!

2. JP-STL

JP-STL New Member

I plan to be there. Look for a heavy-set (OK, fat) guy in his mid 40s. If I can get him out of bed before 9 a.m., I may have a 15-year-old son with me. That is unlikely, though.

I was there for the Liverpool game, and I was the only FFC supporter there. But there were only a dozen or so patrons in the whole place, so I wasn't outnumbered by much.

3. stlouisbrad

stlouisbrad Well-Known Member

Cool. I'm rocking the old Dabs.com Fulham jersey. I could not miss this game

4. jlough

jlough New Member

A fair number of FFC supporters have been showing up in San Diego at the Shakespheare Pub & Grill. More as the season moves on. Should be beautiful weather overlooking the Bay, although it did rain here once. English breakfast for us older supporters and a few pints for the younger (over21) supporters (7:00 A.M.). The Reading match will also be on. Thanks goodness no Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool types this week. It is a one hour drive for me but worth it.