Where ARE you, Jimmah!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Apr 14, 2008.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Well, it has started... the Zimbabwean Supreme court is still holding the election results, not expected to release them anytime soon.

I suppose to allow Mugabe's thugs to beat and burn everyone who voted against him into submission and THEN they'll call for a re-vote, saying it's too close to call.

So why is Jimmah '666' Carter busy meddling in active state department affairs in Palestine, instead of highlighting this atrocity?
    Check out what the Carter Center has to say about it
    - cant find anything? Go figure!

Could it be because his Marxist ass-buddy Chavez wouldnt approve?

Yeah, just another hate-spewing racist rant from old Pettyfog, parroting GatewayPundit another 'hate-site'.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Carter has been one of several international dignitaries who, as a group, have monitored several elections over the last 25 years or so looking for irregularities. He doesn't just show up when he feels like it, he has to be appointed to the commission. I don't know why nobody invited him. Maybe because he's old and he's already done that and it's time for someone else. And maybe it's because he can't be in more than one place at a time.

I realize that Carter hasn't been as civic minded in his ex-presidency as, say, Ronald Reagan who signed a multi-million dollar contract to advocate for Japan as soon as his "there-you-go-again-aw-shucks" butt got back to Santa Barbara. This clearly outshines the activities and demeanor of the one American ex-president who seems to drive you absolutely bonkers.

But you just go ahead and denigrate Carter. Let's see, in just this one post he's
    a. protecting an African mass-murdering thug
    b. the antiChrist
    c. having anal sex with the leader of Venezuela.

No, Pettyfog, you're not a hate-spewing racist. You're an extremist buffoon, and not a very focused or a particluarly coherent one either.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

What about the POINTS I made, Don?

Dont you think it would be good for him to at least make a critical statement? This is an outrage... maybe even a bad as Rwanda.

And I didnt say he was the beast... he's bearing the mark, maybe