Weird Fulham Dreams

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by omsdogg, Oct 15, 2007.

1. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

Have you ever had a weird dream related to Fulham? I did last night, and here's a glimpse of my experience. So I got to go to my first match at the Cottage and got all stoked because of how revered the stadium is. So to my surprise, when i got there I was in shock. The stadium was about 60 yards long, and 30 yards wide...except in the middle. The stands in the middle on one side came into the field so that the width was cut down to like 15 yards. On one end of the field there was a statue in front of the goal, and the best part was fans were allowed to sit on the statue (where i was seated). The stands on the sides of the stadium were like high school bleachers and were pretty barren, and the people who were there kept running onto the pitch and distracting the opposition. The opposition's supporters kept complaining about what a "home field advantage" it was for us, and we just taunted them the whole match. I even stuck my hand out from on top of the statue in front of goal and deflected a shot on goal for the other team on one of the few times they got through that skinny midfield area. It was way weird. Anyone want to pull a "Joseph in Egypt" and interpret my dream? what dreams if any have you had?

2. MisfitKid

MisfitKid New Member

dogg-
    I won't pull a Joseph.
    But you may want to lay off the spicy food before bed... ={)}
    MK

3. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Dreams about Fulham? With all due respect to FFC, I'd rather dream about Audrey Hepburn when she did Breakfast at Tiffany's

4. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

I'm pretty sure I had a dream about Healy this weekend. He was some failed Irish actor who was trying to make it big in soccer, and I was the reporter or some crap.

No idea. All I know was he had truly failed actor hair complete with blonde highlights and uneven cuts left and right!

5. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

I've had some interesting dreams involving Carlos Bocanegra...but out respect for my husband, I will keep them to myself ;)

6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Re: RE: Weird Fulham Dreams

That's interesting. I dreamed I WAS Carlos Bocanegra! But out of respect for my wives, mistresses, and concubines.. not to mention my secretary.. I also will not divulge...

:banana:

7. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

RE: Re: RE: Weird Fulham Dreams

Hi Omsdogg, Love the dream. I am pretty sure that, if Freud was to interpret your dream he would say you want to sleep with your mum and kill your father, with the statue as a phallic symbol showing insecurity. Personally, I just think it is a fantastic to a desire to be part of the Fulham community. Can't wait for next season.

8. RDG

RDG Member

Re: Weird Fulham Dream

Someone take these dreams away . . . Personally, I'd say that you have huge expectations of the Cottage. That point me to another day. . . And, that you are afraid of being disappointed, as you've heard so many great things about the Cottage. A duel of personalities/That stretch all true realities . . . Well, have no fears. Size doesn't matter, so therefore, Freud DOES come into play here. They keep calling me. . . Either that, or you had too much spicy food. Or, somebody put something in your drink.
    :3d smile: