watch out cookie....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Zack, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Zack

Zack New Member

Bet the subject line caught some of you wondering what was up now.....just wanted to share that I received my NSCAA Advanced Regional Diploma today..next month get my NSCAA National Diploma....and through the certification today I possibly hooked up some GK course training..that may even earn me some money :wow: I can't believe it either, while i'm not getting paid to play...getting some to do something i would gladly volunteer my time for is great....even if its a little money or turns out to be nothing, i'm really glad to be getting into coaching again.....couldnt find the forum before on this, but coaching is the next best thing as it is great to teach others something that i learned from scartch and plus being around soccer is like "manna from heaven".....but on a sidenote..if cookie does need a fill in for Beasant, i would kindly fill in :3d laughing:

cheers

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

That is great news Zack! Congrats!

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

It is such a drawn out and laborious process to get that cert! Congratulations, Zack!

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Well done Zack! I've been thinking of going for some coaching training for quite some time now.