Vote for Wynalda

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Clevelandmo, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

2. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Ha-ha! Registered my one vote so far just a couple of days ago. However, we can apparently not only vote early, but often.

Time to stuff the ballot box.

3. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Re: RE: Vote for Wynalda

Are you originally from Chicago?

4. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

RE: Re: RE: Vote for Wynalda

Where's the "anyone BUT Waldo option?"

5. Clevelandmo

RE: Re: RE: Vote for Wynalda

You guys cant possibly like Tommy Smyth and Rob Stone better. What US soccer commentator is better than Wynalda and why?

6. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Who was calling the Euro 2008 matches on ESPN? I'd pick him if he's on the list. I can't tell you why exactly, but I prefer a British accent when watching soccer. Regardless of the nationality of the teams playing.

7. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

Sorry, but ANYONE is better than Waldo. Waldo likes hearing his own voice and his own opinion so much, he often forgets there's a game going on. I don't expect much from my commentators, but I do at least expect them to focus on the game.

8. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Guys, guys... you are right about 'in-game', but 'In Studio' there's no one better.

9. Clevelandmo