US98 3-v-3 Summer Soccer Gauntlet

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by WhitesBhoy, Aug 8, 2008.

1. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

FOR RELEASE IMMEDIATELY

US98 Soccer Club Press Release - www.us98soccer.com

Friday, August 8th, 2008

SOUTH WALTON, FLORIDA - US98 Soccer Club, Greater South Walton's Non-Profit Recreational Soccer Organization, is proud to announce to all Residents and Visitors to the Beautiful Emerald Coast, that US98 Soccer Club will be hosting (at US98 Soccer Fields West, Helen McCall Park, or US98 Soccer Fields East, location to be announced soon) a 3-v-3 Soccer Tournament Fundraiser this Labor Day Weekend for all ages from all locations all over the SouthEast. The Registration Packet can be downloaded here: http://us98soccer.com/images/fbfiles/fi ... bsite_.doc
    Deadline for 3-v-3 Registration was August 8th, but we are extending it until August 15th!

Also, we are still searching for any one or any business interested in supporting the local Youth of the Emerald Coast by being a Sponsor. We can use all the help anybody is willing to provide. You can sign-up to be a Sponsor directly on the website at: http://us98soccer.com/index.php?option= ... &Itemid=42
    YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!!

US98 SOCCER, The Passion Drives Us!

See You Out On The Pitch!
    D. Christian Franek
    President
    US98 Soccer Club
    www.us98soccer.com

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Good work WhitesBhoy! Too bad your tourney isnt this weekend, my hubby and boys are down in the Red Neck Riviera right now doing some fishing. Maybe some of the military installations down there would sponsor your club - considering what the Marine's do. I bet the Blue Angels have some soccer fans on staff.

3. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

PCB, right down US98 from where we live.

Too bad no FFC Match this weekend. You and I would become bar flies together.

4. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Bump.

For a good cause.

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

bump; I agree.