US v ENGLAND

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by SoCalJoe, Jun 7, 2010.

1. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

USA USA USA :)

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I'm reminded of the time that a baseball pitcher named Bo Belinsky made an error on a ground ball right to him because "I lost it in the sun."

Emile hasn't scored yet, but he crocked Rio Ferdinand in practice, and he almost did the same for Timmy on Saturday. Evidently everyone should print Jabulani on their bodies before they play against him. It's the only thing he's not kicking accurately.

3. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

Poor Emile, he's such a waste of oxygen, couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo - congrats to the US. I thought Green was lucky with the save late on at his near post, his wrist was so weak. England will get better and will top the group though. En-ger-land.

4. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

Poor Emile, he's such a waste of oxygen, couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo - congrats to the US. I thought Green was lucky with the save late on at his near post, his wrist was so weak. England will get better and will top the group though. En-ger-land.[/quote]

I wish I had your confidence, Heskey should never be in the sqaud let alone team, Capello must be frigging mad with the team selection Saturday got just about everything wrong, but your right in a way we can only get better.

5. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

6. Martin-in-Nashville

7. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I'm not beating a dead horse here, but I am going to visit Nacogdoches on Saturday. I was checking out their tourist site, and found this match report from the local paper:

http://dailysentinel.com/sports/article ... 002e0.html

I'm hoping to check out his home or at least drive by it and, you know, genuflect.

9. Martin-in-Nashville

Did I miss something from Rooney?

"U.S. goalie Tim Howard withstood a second-half barrage by Wayne Rooney and his celebrated teammates."