Uncle Sam says...

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by LBNo11, Mar 7, 2013.

1. LBNo11

LBNo11 Member

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0312_n.jpg

(sorry, due to size limit restrictions I cannot post directly on here - I hope you can open through the link - if not let me know and I will try to reduce the image size)

...sorry if this has been posted before, but this picture caught my attention and I thought it is an iconic image that should be shared on your site.

This is one from Von Billy's (The Fulham Artist) stable and is as ever a well drawn detailed image. Von Billy is at the moment working hard producing loads of drawings of Fulham players, past and present, which combined with The Fulham Bard's (Corked Hat) poems will in time be brought together in the form of a book/kindle.

Billy's computer has issues so he cannot distribute the images regularly to share with you so I have done so on his behalf.

If you enjoy this one we could post some more of the more recent players on here...

2. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

I miss his photos for sure! Post away LB

3. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

My icon comes from VB. I always enjoy his work.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Thanks LB for posting and by all means share VB's recent work (think the last one we saw was Brede).