UEFA "RESPECT"

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by jumpkutz, Sep 18, 2014.

1. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Why are people being butthurt over these losers!
    We fought a small war in the nineties against those thugs, who are great at conquering farmers, shopkeepers, goat herders and assorted other peasantry.
    If you want a Euro pattern for ISIL, Serb culture is closest

Notice when you wiki Serbia, there's little mention of Marshall Tito, yet he's the only ruler who could keep the thugs in check.
    In the world of words, only ONE common usage word has been contributed by Serb language:
    Vampire

3. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

You stay classy Partizan Belgrade fans

4. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I say it matters because FIFA makes quite a bit of song and dance about kicking racism out of the game. Fans giving opposing teams some flak is completely normal, but there's no need for for anti-semitic signs and nazi salutes at soccer matches. It's an opportunity rebuke this type of crap, so I say take it.

5. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

It absolutely matters. If Serb culture is as hopeless as you portray it, then UEFA might do well to consider ceasing their participation until their fans can clean up their act. It's not acceptable and you'll never get rid of fan violence if you allow that nonsense.

Isn't their an age limit/ceiling when it comes to the usage of the word "butthurt"? There should be, it's a stupid, juvenile phrase.

6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

There's ALWAYS someone aggrieved. And when you fix the source of the grievance, they find something else to get riled about. I would say THAT is juvenile and immature, wouldnt you?

dont act as if I support those fans' right to do that. They {Serbs as a culture} ALWAYS seem to blame their grievances on someone else. And if they can stir the pot of outrage, they're gonna do it.
    I dont give a shit.. kick em out. But dont expect them to take the lesson. Just as with any pure hooligan, it does not work. Now think ISIL...