Two Fulham Chicks in Atlanta

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by terrinh73, Jun 20, 2007.

1. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

2. jmh

jmh New Member

Any picture that has two women drinking and wearing Fulham shirts is fine by me. :D

3. phillybiz

phillybiz New Member

Good old Altlanta. Music Midtown, the dead at the omni, or even better New Year's at the Fox. Still miss a good Saturday in Athens though. the Uptown or the 40 watt later that night maybe. Too much fun.

4. phillybiz

phillybiz New Member

Oh yes in my absentmindedness I negated to mention, as my neighbor from across the street so eloquently stated, "Don't Sleep On Heard County". Thank You.

5. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Drunk chix footy fans, heh.... oh well, no different than in my dissolute early twenties, following the good cover bands from club to club and saturday night drags on the back roads.

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

If ya ever want to revisit your lost Ute, come on down. I can guarantee the good cover band. As for the rest ... it all depends on how good your memory is. 8)

7. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Well, I won't be conding such behavior! Let the good (Fulham) times roll.

8. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

RE: Re: Two Fulham Chicks in Atlanta

That's Kool-Aid in them mugs, kids ;)!

I'm not a fan of the Dead; however, I do miss when they would come to town. You knew it was spring!

9. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

RE: Re: Two Fulham Chicks in Atlanta

welcome!

10. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Kids these days... :banana: (no obvious reason to inlcude the banana, but it always gives me a laugh)

11. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Errr...my post should've said 'condoning'!

12. psand22

psand22 Member

Speaking of drinking and music in Hotlanta. There's nothing like those tall boy PBR's at Manuel's Tavern before a show. The Hellacopters and Gonzalez at the Masquerade was well worth the drive from SC.
    Welcome to the show Ladies.

13. TheRock

TheRock New Member

Fulham and the Dead on the same mb, and our wonderful lady friends as well, tk you Hotlanta :) all is well, cheers!

14. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Welcome. (here comes shameless plug)... If you guys get a chance come out and support your local! Silverback park is right around the corner from you if you haven't already been.

-see my signature for links.

15. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Miss Music Midtown severe..especially since I had enough connections to get in VIP for free. Damnitall!

Planning on going to Silverbacks matches with my friends at the Brewhouse...sadly all Arsenal fans...but nothing has materialized as of yet. Too much going on in the summer.

Manuel's is a stalwart...remember going there as a kid with my folks in the 70s! Back then it was all bikers and a few random politicos. Cool mix of people...saw Jimmy Carter there as we were watching the results of the '96 election. Very cool.

Atlanta...either you love it or hate it. As one of "the few the proud" natives, it makes me very happy to know so many folks have fond memories of my hometown.

Makes me proud to be a Fulham (and Braves) fan!
    -Terri

16. Jacob

Jacob New Member

You should get a crew to come out for some of the July fixtures. We haven't had a good run of form lately, besides the 10-0 win against Azurri FC in the cup.

I need to find a place to live in Atlanta after August. Any idea where I should look for a decent price place for 1 person?

17. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Jacob; been missing the posts about the Silverbacks. Glad to see you around again.

18. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Just took a look at the Silverbacks website and those shirts are fantastic. Diadora did an amazing job with them.

Any updates you make on the Silverbacks I will comb through. Would like to learn more about the USL.

Cheers

19. Jacob

Jacob New Member

thread hijack! I went to a game for my birthday but the pics turned out pretty horrid. I live about 65 miles from the stadium up in Athens, so I can't go to every game.

I have met a good many of the players as they are VERY accessible. They come and talk with the supporters section after every game. We are having a hard time scoring goals in the league at the moment. We did however CRUSH Azzuri FC in the US Open Cup 10-0. I wish I could have seen it.

http://www.usopencup.com/home/188235.html

20. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Hey! I thought this thread was about ME! Heeheee...

Jacob- PM with what you are looking for in a neighborhood (quiet, funky, convenient to work or funstuff or both) and I can send a few suggestions.

Go Silverbacks!