Tiger Woods

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Nov 27, 2009.

1. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

Who the hell would pay that much? Obviously pompous asses.

2. Jensers

Jensers New Member

There are some that are in the 5-600 range, but - watches... Something I simply dont understand.

I hate wearing them. As soon as I got a cell phone with the time on it I pitched my watch and never looked back.

As a side note... My last watch? 19 years old (I am 32 now). Tag Heuer - $30 from the swap meet. lol.

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Tiger to have a news conference (not really, he isn't taking questions) about his situation, future, etc.. I wonder if it's a coincidence that he will be talking on Friday while a tournament is being played and is sponsored by Accenture (a company that dropped him) ?? :roll: Even as he seeks forgiveness the guy can still hold a grudge. He grew up out here and won't play the LA tournament over a slight many years ago.

4. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Very interesting info SoCal. Just more evidence to me that the guy is a true psychopath

5. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

That's harsh.. then what's John Edwards?

6. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

What a self serving little man. Money can't buy class.

7. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Definition of a psychopath

Obviously, I dont know enough details to label him a psychopath; I'm just saying that more and more things are pointing in that direction. All I know about Edwards is the one affair, the child, and the attempt to cover-up. Dont reallly care to know more 'cause I'm hoping he's washed up and will go away.