Tickets for Arsenal game

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by fulhamray, Jan 14, 2006.

1. fulhamray

fulhamray New Member

I am probably going to try to get to the Arsenal game, so looked at how to but tickets. I saw on the web site that if I buy Arsenal tickets then I have to buy tickets for another lesser game. Surely that cannot be true for us ex pats and foriegn types. ISince I now live in the US (NC), then it is almost impossible for me to see another game after the Arsenal game. Any thoughts or suggestions on this?
    Come to think of it, why would I want to see the Arsenal game (7-0 against Midboro today!)

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Ray, I would suggest giving the club a call and telling them your situation. If that does not work, Mike might know someone who might be able to help you get a hold of a ticket for that match.