The 'Latest Thing!' ...CoverUp or Dirty Trick?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, May 2, 2008.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

"Mickey Kantor: Wait, wait, look at Indiana — 42-40. It doesn’t matter if we win. Those people are shit. Oh, excuse me … How would you like to be a worthless white n*****?"

- cut from 1992 Clinton campaign documentary: Carville, Stephanopolis, Kantor

Video with Ed Morrissey at HotAir

So much for Democrat Party empathy with their base.

Reaction:
    Kos

UPDATE: this was originally noted {AFAIK} by ABC News' Jake Tapper and posted 3:45 PM May 1 His link points to 'The War Room - Part 9' on Youtube.
    Since then, the segment was snipped and posted as above, at about 7 am May 2.
    UPDATE2:
    Here's the interesting part... I found it by checking Drudge who linked to Tapper's blog on abc.go.com. I forgot I had the screen up on another page and went back to drudge to get the abc URL.

When I clicked on drudge's link, I got 'page not found'. Did it get moved or did it get deleted?

Never mind, I found the OTHER view I had up and did a screen print.

Is ABC in the tank to DNC? Or Steph? You tell me

Update3: Obama supporter dirty trick? This is gonna be big, NO MATTER...

Read Ed Morrissey's update

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: 'Hoosiers are S***'

UPDATE4: The snippet has been deleted from YouTube. To see it in the original, start at 4:38 in the 'War Room' link above
    Info on it: The poster only uploaded this one video and he registered 5 hours prior to my posting here.. While Tapper posted HIS piece at three pm yesterday.
    note: Tapper only quoted the FIRST part.. not the 'white n***s' part which is evidently doctored into the snip.

- - - -- - -

kos must HATE this... NOW the OP guy who was dancing around the bodies on this is saying he cant keep up, because 'his PC is too slow and he has work to do' and asks someone else to take over.

Never mind what the outcome is... SOMEONE did something dirty and there's no doubt that whatever Kantor REALLY said will come out.

I'll be interested to see what ABC and Tapper will have to say about it. They definitely pulled Tapper's post, will he do a follow-up?

Note that this points out both the good and bad side of the blogosphere.

I also took screenshots of the kos page before they PULLED IT.
    - the idea of 'blogging' is you dont delete, you update.... even fall on the sword. Oh..wait....

Here's MSNBC on it... still there. Guess they can't stand it!
    .. except now it's headed: "The controversy that wasnt"

- uh, no.. it STILL is.

More screenshots on that, natch.