The BNP and those who say no to it

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SteveM19, Jun 2, 2009.

1. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

The Guardian posted a letter calling for British citizens to defeat the BNP in the election on 4 Jun. What was interesting is that some footballers signed the letter too -- the Neville brothers, Seattle's own Marcus Hahnemann, and some guy named Moritz Volz.

Wherever Volzy goes, I'll be proud to have rooted for him in a white strip.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Sad it's the Guardian.. hardly the voice of reason, politically. What does the Independent say? Hopefully the Telegraph does the same.

Well, sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

Daily Mail, Melanie Phillips: February 23, 2009
    Political alienation and the rise of the BNP

Anyone who didnt recognize this coming is blind. Witness the birth of the KKK in our post Civil War history. Their rallying point was the arrival of the Carpetbagging brigades. Or do they teach that in American History nowadays?
    The carpetbaggers were indeed an odious bunch, ostensibly they claimed to be there to 'help' the south recover.. what they intended was to actually either 'make the former slaveowners PAY' or make a tidy sum for themselves. Or both.

BNP, as witnessed by their alliance with other Neo-Fascist parties of Europe, notably Vlaams Belaang, will continue to exploit the core of the groups which put Labor into power.

Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs, as usual, proves 80% right as I pointed out elsewhere. Too bad he insists on a certain intellectual purity and will never ref Phillips as she went against his meme on one point.