The Articles: They Are Getting Better

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by FFCinPCB, Jan 16, 2007.

1. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Here is another recent one that appears to have more thought put into it than those in the recent past. (Do we at least partially have Tom and others at FUSA to thank for this?)

http://www.squarefootball.net/article/a ... p?aid=4079

While I don't necessarily classify our guys as overachieving, more getting the right kind of "team" oriented players on the same squad.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Isnt that what Tom said?
    ;)
    You DO read the front page dont'cha!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -
    Get your meaning, though.... the press is starting to take notice and it wont be long till the high profile idiots climb on the wagon so as not to be left behind.

Looking at it the other way, there's still a sizable group of 'Cookie-Out' twits around, they are just lying low.
    Of course yours truly jumped this side of the line at the end of last season and totally gave it up once O'Neill went to Villa.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

When I saw the topic, I thought PCB was saluting Tom's continued good analysis. Of course, he was. Tom's doing a fantastic job -- and so are the lads!

4. WonsanUnited

WonsanUnited New Member

The Brits still don't know what our league is called!!! US League???

5. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

Isn't it the World Championship of Soccer AFCNBACNN???

17 points for a goal and 3 for a corner?

The MLS recieves very little coverage in the UK (not only is it up against the EPL and Championship - but Italy and Spain have live games broadcasted). Until reading a post the other month I did not realise the extent of the amature game or the cup competition that pits the lower leagues and amatures against the top clubs.

Also UK fans find the franchise system difficult to cope with. Look at what they think of Milton Keynes Dons - a club is a community - moving it in the same town is a bone of contention. Your clubs can up and go and a whole new club can arrive a year later?

Beckham going will increase the fanbase in the UK and I know I will follow his progress - much the same way that Dempsy coming to us will bring on board new PL followers.