That Shirt That is Taking Forever to Get

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by VegasJustin, Sep 28, 2011.

1. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

So I still havent received my shirt. Today I emailed them and the reply was that they would send me another shirt. There was no "well we will try to track it down" just we will send you another shirt. Found that weird and not normal. Maybe its just incredibly good customer service I dunno.

Anyways, how much longer should I give the arrival before I say yes to a new shirt? Also how do I handle the situation if I get two shirts?

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hi Justin, what shirt are you waiting to receive? One from the club store?

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I would assume since they are sending you a new shirt, that the other one was either never sent or lost in transit somewhere. If you get two, keep both. The company is ok with it, if they are sending you another.

Although, if you feel guilty about it...I guess you fork up the postage and send it back to them.

4. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

Nah, its one from redmolotov. Its a political tshirt site.

Thanks for the advice Heather. Appreciate it.

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

DITTO

6. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

I did order mine from the team store website, and it's still not here, either. They have also sent a replacement.

7. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

Got my shirt TODAY! P.O. tried to deliver it Friday, but we weren't home, so I picked it up at counter this morning. Tried it on briefly at work, it fits, but very snug in the upper body, also, very thin (nip city).

My advice would be to order 2 sizes larger than what you normally wear in the states if you want a looser fit. If you've been chiseling your physique at the gym, one size bigger will enhance your features. To repeat, I got a 2010-11 (last season's) Dempsey jersey in 4XL, long sleeve, in home white. Orignially ordered it on 9/8, they shipped it via Royal Mail, then the USPS took over when it reached our shores.

8. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

Glad to hear you got it. I got the same size. 3xl can be pretty big on me so that size should fit me.