Take note, EPL: NFL attendance keeps growing...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Nov 15, 2005.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

For 3rd time this season and only 12th time in history, all week 10 games were sold out.. which meant the TV blackout was lifted for all games.

-which means-

Time to expand into LA And prolly San Antonio... assuming NO goes back home.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I don't get why everyone always thinks expansion is the way to go in professional sports. The NFL should continue as is. No more teams are needed. We do not need to see any more QBs like Cody Pickett starting games and with expansion it will just make for players that should not be in the league a chance in the league. Keep things as is.

3. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

I like the 4x4 in the Conferences right now. And I think that they did a good job in maintaining rivalries within divisions. Move San Diego to Los Angeles and tell San Antonio to root for the Texans or Cowboys, or give them the Saints.

4. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

I almost feel for big cities that might have the potential for big market teams. I also feel for areas that lose teams, (cleveland)...

I dunno, expansion sucks... so does contraction... it should be looked at thoroughly before either happens.

5. DCDave

DCDave Member

You might want to pick up the magazine FourFourTwo this month (December). The cover story is on improving English football and the main gist is to make it more like the NFL, especially w/ regards to revenue-sharing.

6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

They cadged on MY idea?!!!!!

The NERVE!

Actually, a no-brainer.