Table Watching

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by WhitesBhoy, Apr 11, 2009.

1. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

This is getting fun! We could leap two in one day with a win.

At this minute:

Ear Wigan 1 - 2 The Arse

Totteringham 1 - 0 Wet Spam

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

we could leap two with a draw -- above Spurs and Wigan in 8th on GD, or if we lose tomorrow, drop to 11th below City.

3. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Tottenham are doing their best to save a lot of our predictions.

If WBA could pull a Fulham, the NW of England could get relegated in one fell swoop. Won't happen though.

Big win for Boro, would love to see them beat the drop. Hull have almost completely blown that early run and are dangerously close to the bottom 3. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if they took Boro's spot in the relegation zone.

4. Flamingcokecans

Flamingcokecans New Member

Having seen Liverpool's performance on either side of our 1-0 loss to them, I realized that our performance this season has been even better than I had originally thought. Sure, we got waxed by Man U twice, but we returned the favor and a Liverpool that typically seems to not be able to stop scoring, seemed to not be able to score against us.

I know we will always struggle to reach the top of the league, but I think we have seen at least a glimpse of our potential that Roy could unlock.

I hope that some the cards keep falling like they have and we slip into a Europe spot. What a stepping stone we could have in this season!