T-shirt USA v England

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by sullytex, May 21, 2010.

1. sullytex

sullytex Member

I put together a cheesy t-shirt for the USA v England game. I believe you can order or piggyback off my design if you wish. You can also tweak it and save another version of it if you like. As I work for a British company, I thought it would be cool to instigate a bit of intraoffice rivalry.

Shirt cost $25 and will be delivered in 2 weeks gratis. I've had some shirts done by these guys before. Its not world class quality but its not bad otherwise I would not have posted it. Haynes Beef T's. Take a look.

http://www.customink.com/designs/usaven ... 7g/hotlink

I may put together a Group C T-shirt as well with the four flags on the back and something on the front if I get around to it.

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Great idea sully. I tweaked it slightly and ordered one for me and one for my husband to wear at the big game viewing party. If the USA can actually pull off another upset, I imagine the shirt will get a lot of use.

Here is my version of your design. I think someone on this forum may have coined the "part deux" term, but I like it so I used it

http://www.customink.com/designs/revwar ... 3/retrieve

3. sullytex

sullytex Member

Looks good 'Mo. If the US wins, I will do another one with the final score on it. If they lose...well I always need a new lawnmowing t-shirt.

4. sullytex

sullytex Member

5. sullytex

sullytex Member

Fyi they turned out pretty good. I had a few expedited to send to my amigos in old blighty so they would have them prior to game time
    . They turned out pretty good. I think you will be satisfied with the result.

I will post the group c one I devised soon.

6. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

My t-shirt arrived today. It looks great and will be just perfect for match veiwing on the 12th. Thanks so much for sharing your excellent idea Sully.

Has it fueled an intraoffice rivalry on your end yet?

7. sullytex

sullytex Member

The smack talking is getting more intense by the day.

We are trying to think of where to go in Houston to watch the match. I am afraid the stand by places I usually go to for soccer (such as the Richmond Arms) will be insanely packed. I want a good crowd, but not wall to freaking wall.

FYI, here is the Group C shirt I put together... I had them put a black border around the Algerian flag. I ordered one, but it won't be in till mid next week so not sure how it will turn out.

http://www.customink.com/designs/groupc ... designback