Stockdale on the Jags

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by SCFulhamFan, Sep 22, 2013.

1. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

David Stockdale ‏@stockogk1313 2h
    Watching the #jags and oh dear!!!

I find this odd. Sure support the owners other interest, but after yet another unfortunate or preventable set piece plays on Saturday (You pick), I find it odd he is commenting on them. The reason I find it really odd is all the haters he has on twitter. Seems to me if you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Is this from the 'and you thought we are bad department?" Without a doubt the Jags are horrendous, but even if they go 0-16 they'll still be in the NFL, Fulham keeps this level of play up and no way we finish 17th. I know it was just an innocuous random (and true) comment, but if you're going to tweet you better be prepared for a backlash.

3. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

Stckdale has been one of Fulham's better performers this season so this bbc ets a shoulder shrug from.me.

4. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Glass house? Backlash? I can't imagine there are more than a handful of people who believe the Jags aren't the worst team in pro sports at the moment.

5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Backlash I was referring to Matt was by Stockdale twitter followers, whom for the most part probably are fulham fans and more than likely don't watch the NFL. Twitter has a percentage of people who are haters and revel at the chance to talk crap directly to an athlete. Kind of amusing that Stockers mentions the poor play of the Chairman's other franchise when it should read; 'Watching #Fulham play..Oh Dear'