1. mrska

mrska New Member

Hi all,

I just want to apoligies for the few knuckleheads who have been posting Anti-American crap on the official FFC board.

They are a tiny minority.

I have some great American friends ( you know who you are) and have spent 3 brilliant holidays in your wonderful country :!:

Lets just get behind Fulham and ignore the idiots.

Dean (mr ska) :D

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

mr ska,
    Thanks for the kind words about the Americans. I and others appreciate it! The bottom line is that we are all fans of Fulham Football Club. Whether we live in the US, England, Poland, etc, we all have a similar interest and that is the club. We all want to see them succeed and do their best.

Sometimes people on different messageboards are trying to get on their soapbox to better himself/herself. Most of the time it goes in one ear and out another. I am American and I have quickly learned that not everyone is gonna like what we say and do.

Anyways, thanks again for the kind words mr ska! Cheers and let's get back on the winning track tomorrow against Blackburn!!

Cheers!
    Tom

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Cheers, Ska!

Dont worry about it... some battles are worth fighting, some arent, Thus I leave Shady to his domain!

[​IMG] :lol:

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Nice one Dean, you are, as you say, "a top bloke!". Not sure about the reasons why but all in all I have met some of the greatest people through this club and I stand by both them and FFC no matter what.

Cheers. :p

5. colm

colm New Member

RE: Re: Sorry.

totally agree with you mr ska, can understand the stick that ow gets but not all the american's on the main ffc site.coyw Though they are a strange bunch on there.

6. colm

colm New Member

The people giving the stick not the americans. (",)

7. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

I'm backing Ska on this one too...It's quite apparent that there are a few very sad individuals on the message board who target people and are only happy bringing misery in to the lives of others to make themselves feel better.

I'm getting sick and tired of the negativity on the board posted by the doomers and gloomers who just turn up to their seats every week and think that they have the god given right to critisise anyone else....

Please, please do not feel discouraged by some of the clowns on the mb!

x

8. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

The fact that someone feels compelled to come on here and apologize for the comments made by some idiots on the official MB shows what an impression Mike/Tom & friends made when they visited the UK.