Signed Fulham Dempsey shirt fundraiser

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by adamsmi, Oct 10, 2011.

1. adamsmi

adamsmi New Member

Hi All Fulham USA fans,

NASA (North Atlanta Soccer Academy) Crew U12 boys are going to LA in November for the VW Masters national finals. As part of our fundraising efforts US National player Clint Dempsey has donated a signed Fulham Shirt. This is currently available for bid on eBay at the following link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120791790364?ss ... 500wt_1413

This is a genuine fundraiser ... one of our boys moved back from London, was friends with a Fulham players son and asked for a Clint shirt .. so 100% authentic and a great piece of memorabilia for a US fulham fan.

Mike

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Thanks for posting Mike. I know I could ask the seller directly on ebay but I thought others might be interested. I would be interested in seeing a close-up of the signature either posted on here or on the ebay listing.

Good luck with the fundraiser and good luck to the team in LA. I will be doing the same thing shortly with my son's U12 team.

3. adamsmi

adamsmi New Member

thanks ... & good tip ... I have added a closeup of the signature on ebay.

another player at Fulham is a family friend from our time living in West London and sent us the shirt to help with the boys team ... I can assure you all that this is truly a genuine article.