Signed away jersey

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by sullytex, Jun 7, 2012.

1. sullytex

sullytex Member

See the Arron Hughes jersey amongst the other pictures via the link (other items were part of the charity auction). Won this in a blind charity auction. Supposedly signed by all the 1st teamers. Tough to tell given all the 'fancy' signatures. Going to pick it up during my trip over for the olympics. Would have preferred a home jersey and Dempsey across the back, but it was for charity so I figured why not and gave it a go. Also, I think it will be a nice addition to this (imaginary) man-cave I have been deluding myself I will have some day.

http://myp.mypicturetown.com/myphot...Uz3tzKIouULNv5X78K4Q9edagH0Bfou19fjV5BAVVcGvv

2. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Wow what a find!

Oh and i know all about imaginary man-caves lol. I have a lot of cool stuff but have yet to find my cave :p

3. sullytex

sullytex Member

Sadly I have the space but the wife has taken it over as for storage of crap we don't need. Time for a revoloution! Or civil war..or something.