Season Tickets for Charity

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Blackburn, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Blackburn

Blackburn New Member

My name is Chase Hoffman, and I'm from Austin, Texas.

I also am an ardent supporter of the finest FC in the world - Blackburn Rovers.

I realize y'all don't share that opinion, but I'm not here to troll, but with a challenge for you lot.

The Blackburn fans are organizing a drive to purchase season tickets to support our club. Most of us who are doing this are not in the UK and therefore won't make it to many matches. We want to support our club, but we don't want empty seats at Ewood. So we're working with Rovers to purchase a block of seats and donate them to a school or charity, or have Rovers distribute them in some fashion (the details aren't all worked out yet).

I'm here to challenge you lot to do the same (for Fulham, obviously, though if you want to buy Rovers tickets then I won't stop you). I think it would be a great idea, it's for a worthy cause, and it helps all our clubs.

I've already challenged the US Chelsea fans, and, even if you don't want to take on Uncle Jack's Blue & White Army, you can at least beat the Blue & Whites from down the street.

I'm also challenging the other Prem team supporters to engage in this, and I'm trying to work out some sort of prize for the winning club - probably a sterling silver coffee cup or somesuch (hey, it's more impressive than the Carling Cup).

I look forward to hearing from you.