Scum v. Whites [R]

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by HatterDon, Apr 27, 2009.

1. JP-STL

JP-STL New Member

The result of the Barca-Chelsea game yesterday was great for us... an exahausting scoreless draw. No bookings that would result in next-match suspensions, which would make that player fully available for the Fulham match (I was worried about Ballack for a while there). All in all, I think the only thing better would have been a 1-0 win for Barca.

I'm now even more confident in my prediction of a 2-1 Fulham victory.

2. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

I get the feeling Demps will have another big game versus Scum. My Chelsea friend doesn't seem real confident as he usually does when we play, which is also a great sign (mainly because I think his usual trash talking will be minimal this week).

I'll go 1-0 with Dempsey stealing one late.

COYW!

3. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

btw..wife didn't dig seeing our daughter in my avatar. Ooops, probably should have checked with her first.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I don't understand the "Chelsea drew at Nou Camp so they wont worry so much about Saturday." Whistling past the graveyard, ladies and gents. Don't forget, there's more money for finishing second than there is for finishing third. Guus is not going to let anyone take his foot off the pedal on Saturday. We're going to be under the gun the entire match.

Still no information about injuries, but it seems that the most obvious absence would be AJ. So, here's my lineup

Da Schwarz; Pants, Aron, Hangman, Alien; Gera, Dickson, Cap'n Dan, Deuce; Z-Bird, GJ's heartthrob.

I'm thinking 1-0 or 2-1 to the bad guys.

5. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Because, as anyone who has been on this site for awhile knows, I relish the opportunity to be an interviewer of those in, or who think they are in, the soccer know (which I assume he is, since they say he has been at soccernet since its inception).

Speaking of, Don, time for another "BeersWith" dontcha think?

Also, I got to take a well-publicized whack at the blue-poo, in case you had not noticed. Fulham, "They hate Chelsea, and they hate Chelsea. Join it, it's fun!"

6. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

She's not a Chelsea fan in disguise is she??

I liked it! And the couch just screamed, "Basement in Minnesota!!"

7. jmh

jmh New Member

Ah, well that makes perfect sense then.

8. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Since we have a movie quote thread going too, here's a random thought for They Who Will Not Be Named in the week my favorite club takes on my least favorite sports team under God's blue heaven.

PISS ON EVERY ONE OF YOU, YOU CROSS-EYED, SLOBBERING, NOGOOD, ROTTEN, FOUR FLUSHING, LOW LIFE, SNAKE LICKING, DIRT EATING, INBRED, OVERSTUFFED, IGNORANT, BLOOD SUCKING, DOG KISSING, BRAINLESS, DICKLESS, HOPELESS, HEARTLESS, FAT ASSED, BUG EYED, STIFF LEGGED, SPOTTY LIPPED, WORM HEADED SACKS OF MONKEY SHIT!

9. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Could you imagine the grief you get if your name was Perry Digweed today? Oh, the variations are endless!

10. CarolinaTim

CarolinaTim New Member

Two thoughts; His parents should have named him I, and well said, Steve. It's good to let things out, isn't it?

11. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Nice one. Any injury report yet?

12. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

A little worried about the striker situation, but think the lads will earn a point v the Undead. How about Kamara getting some time on the pitch and making up for the goal he missed last year there? I'll say 1-1

13. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Hee-Hee. :lol:

You have to love those tossers they have as moderators on Big Soccer. They're so cute, cuddly, and especially sensitive. My post and response below:

Dear FFCinPCB,

You have received an infraction at BigSoccer.

Reason: Trolling - Basic
    -------
    unneccesary comment regarding the purchase of class. Do not troll this forum.
    -------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthre ... p=17588072

Quote:
    They're coming for you...

[​IMG]

You can't just buy CLASS, no matter how much Roman spends.

All the best,
    BigSoccer

-------------------------------------

I'm such a naughty bhoy.... :3d smile:

14. bostoncottage

bostoncottage New Member

15. Flamingcokecans

Flamingcokecans New Member

Yeah, I just watched the interview with Roy previewing the weekend and they mentioned the injuries. Erik Nevland in for AJ, so if Kamara is gonna get in it will be as a sub.

I am thinking we are going to miss AJ this weekend, but I still think we pull out atleast a draw.

16. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Gentleman Jim should be thrilled. AJ's absense from this one doesn't bother me so much. I think his size plays against him against the 'scum back 4.

Been holding off on a prediction. Seems everytime I watch Fulham in a pub, we either draw 0-0 or lose 1-0. So I'll predict an end to that streak, a 1-1 draw and Dempsey with the Whites' goal.

17. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

hmm no AJ?

0-0

18. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I predict beer for breakfast and an entertaining morning. With Arsenal on one screen and Fulham/Scum on another, every ex-pat Londoner in SA should be there.

19. morry32

morry32 New Member

Fulham 5-1

Zamora 3, Dempsey 1, Erik 1

Just throwing Erik in there for GJ to go nuts, I predict Zamora first then Erik, Zamora twice, and Clint to finish it.

20. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

No predictions, just a heartfelt

COYW

and hoping for the best from the guys in white tomorrow.