1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

The best of reasons to be glad that we support the class team in Fulham, not the posers. In bold and italics you'll see two excerpts from ESPNSoccernet's match report of today's match.

Drogba's goals stretched Chelsea's unbeaten home league record to 78 games - but more importantly meant they are within touching distance of Manchester United at the top of the table.

Yep, Chelsea beat Arsenal today when Dogbreath erased a 59th minute Gunners lead at the Bridge. And how did the faithful rally the team when they fell a goal behind -- and looked like losing their first home league match IN MORE THAN FOUR SEASONS?

The Chelsea faithful were already beginning to fear the worst and chanted the name of Grant's predecessor Jose Mourinho - along with `You don't know what you are doing' before Drogba lifted their ailing spirits.

"Chelsea faithful" is about as big an oxymoron as "Chelsea class." I wonder what the Blue Poo blogs are saying about the load of crap that fills the seats down there.

Disgusting

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

You get a loud AMEN from the congregation!

This is the team that elevates John Terry to the role of captain, when he has shown so little grace and class in his dealings with referees and fans. My favorite moment was last year in the Blue Poo- ManYoo game at OT when he got sent off for dissent and acted like he could not believe the ref had given the thumb to him, the Captain Of Chelski, England, And Poster Boy For Overpaid, Spoiled Footballers, and he just could not believe the ref's audacity.

I'm not a fan of Mr. Terry. I also am looking forward to the not very distant day when Roman Abromovich tires of spending Lithuania's GNP on his new plaything and they drop to 7th or 8th in the table. Where will all these American Chelski fans be? I could go on about Drogba's diving, Carvalho's whining, Terry's substandard leadership, etc. all day. Enough out of them.

3. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

RE: Re: Scum Fans

I'm by no means a Chelsea fan and agree with criticisms of Terry's leadership, but I've got to admit he's one of the best central defenders in the game. The number of goals he saved by kicking them off the line, out the air, etc. is incredible.

[this brief commercial brought to you by FIFA: Play Respect and Show Fair, or something like that]

4. bearzfan4lfe

bearzfan4lfe New Member

RE: Re: Scum Fans

Fuck Ch***ea and their blue ball banging fans...that said,

I agree with Andy, I'm not a fan of Terry's antics and yes those, to a certain extent, are part of the game...But he has got to be one of the best central defenders of the modern era, if not all time, his game is amazing.

Other than that I dislike the GUY, and if there is ever a movie made about how he cheats on his wife and takes advantage of 18 year old girls his role will be played by Kevin Spacey...

...it will be titled "English Beauty"