Saturday mornings at 6:30 CST/CDT

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, May 26, 2006.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I was on vacation the last two Saturdays so this wasn't a problem, but what am I supposed to do on Saturday mornings until the WC starts? All my friends think I'm nuts to set the alarm to watch ELP on FSC and then fire up the computer to keep track of footy results throughout the day.

Any suggestions on alternate activities for the next two Saturdays?

Hoping you'll be nice! :lol:

2. rumstove

rumstove New Member

May I suggest waking up early to watch Formula 1 qualifying at Monte-Carlo this Saturday (tomorrow), with the race Sunday morning...a couple hours before Indy 500.

Of course there's always sleeping in too.