Rightwing / Leftwing nutjobs of the Month

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Apr 22, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Talking about blogs, of course... Michael Savage is Emeritus, and Jimmy Carter is... well.. Senile Emeritus.

So for RWNJ of the week.. or month, whatever:

Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler nominates.. for her never ending tirades on the Jill Carroll story; Debbie
    Schlussel

According to Schlussel, Carroll is practically an enemy of the state for saying whatever would make her captors release her.
    Uh... no.. she's a soft-hearted/headed liberal... but that aint quite the same thing and she gets props for correcting the statement immediately on release.

FAR more entertaining are the nominees for LWNJ of the Month.. just pick something out of Democratic Underground or Kos Comments.
    Heres a good one: Jane Fonda's message to DU about how to stop the war:
    Naw... though it's pretty loony in itself, and the comments are so full of venom you'll want to run out to your allergist to get desenstized all over again..OldLeftyLawyer
    takes the fruitcake home:
    Not, whether that's real or hyperbole.. dont we just
    GOTTA LOVE the compassionate Liberal when he gets all worked up... Ol' Pol wasnt very nice but he killed them million or so troublesome people real-l-l-l efficient!

Second place go to most of the rest of any regular commenters on there..

The younger ones..
    Pause for bag over head breathing exercise..

The older ones... usually have a UN seal, or Chavez, as their Avatar.. reminisce about the good old days a lot:
    But here's a late arrival for first runner-up:
    Where'd I put that bag... I'm overloaded with Irony, here!

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

relax, take a breath, fog.

All these guys are just jokes. take the time to smell the Lucaszade! COYW, USAUSA!

That's what's important

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Geezz... I get this alla time... Look at the post icon...

And do I REALLY have to use thumbtacks and ribbon to point out the ironical-laff-riot context here?!!!! Go back and read the comment on Limbaugh 'hate-bile'...

There could be a ten minute skit on SNL every week just portraying KOS and DU commenters and using their own words!

sheesh! :coffee: :banana:

4. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

The worst part about this whole situation is that these partisan hacks are the representatives for both sides. Sure I'm liberal, but I'm more toward the middle on most topics... heaven forbid one of these guys gets ahold of a good point. Then they bash it into some outlandish-over the top-political bullcrap.

What a great country, what terrible execution of our government, both buy us, and by them.

5. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

RE: Rightwing / Leftwing nutjobs of hte Month

What's up with everyone typing so fast that every message in this thread has the word the spelled "hte?"

6. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

hmm...there seems to be some glitch in website....Mike, do you have hard feelings for the word the?

7. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I think it's a left-wing, right-wing plot. We're being driven slowly mad [some more quickly than others]. Extremist spelling transposition requires :shock: a temperate inversion.

8. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

You might have something there Don. The entire world could be subject to choose one side or another simply involving us all in oppossing cults and we would all kill each other.

Or... we'd play a pick up basketball tourney.