Reading v. Fulham [R]

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by FFCinPCB, Nov 20, 2006.

1. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Unfortunately I do. Ironically enough it was at halftime of the 4-0 pasting we got from Arsenal. I think anything we read about this situation in the press is a load of hogwash. A manager and/or player is never going to tell the media what actually happened and what is going on behind the scenes. I would like to think it was a one-off situation between the two, but you never know.

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

REPLAY on Fox Soccer Channel in less than 15 minutes. Home for lunch for me!

3. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Loud, loud chanting at the beginning of the match. Was that Fulham or Reading fans?

Radz came out on fire, but has subsequently slowed. McBride has been strong. Liam has been strong (love the stick he gave Boa). Boa has given the ball away already I don't know how many times.

On the PK, from what I hear Doyle is one of the slower guys in the league at his position. Pearce could notcatch him. Pearce has a weakness and it's one you can't fix through coaching. Deserved the PK, rule is the rule and every player knows it. Pearce should have let Niemi give it his best block.

4. BC

BC New Member

Just read Cookie's comments about the Rosenior/Boa row. Apparently it carried over to the locker room. However, Cookie said it was "music to his ears" b/c he likes to have players voice their opinion and show some passion. I think it's good for the captain to be busting some ass. Fulham can't be complacent.