Question re: watching soccer games

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by SteveM19, Aug 7, 2008.

1. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Mrs. SteveM19 is trying to save some $ with a bundling plan for internet, long distance, and cell phone with one carrier. Problem is, FSC and GolTV are not availableon the plan we are looking for . All I really want to be able to do is see FFC games and maybe a weekly recap of the weeks action. Can anyone offer any help as far as an alternate route to go? What are some of the pluses and minuses about Sopcast? I know GJ on the offal is an option but I want to be able to watch what is happening as well. Thank you for your help.

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Steve, we have WOW for Cable TV, Internet, and phone (local and long distance but not cell) and are happy with it. To get FSC we had to upgrade to digital cable so it all costs about $130/mo with taxes and stuff (dont know exactly what this stuff is). WOW doesnt carry GolTV with their digital package but they might at the premium levels. If you have WOW as an option out there, I would look into it.

When I have to watch online, I use http://www.myp2p.eu/. Sopcast is one of the downloads used by this service; the others are TVUPlayer and PPStream. It is free and I can watch just about any Fulham match. However, the quality does not compare to TV and it is always delayed by a minute or two. It's better than nothing, though, and I will never ever forget watching FFC vs ManCity with our family huddled around the computer (as I wont forget your delerious message after watching the match at the F & H).

You probably know all this but just in case. Also, you are always welcome at our house to watch FFC.