Proud Season Ticket Holder

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, May 31, 2007.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Well, I have (proudly) renewed my season ticket and have to say it has to be the best deal in the Premiership. Just in case you are interested, here are the benefits:

* Guaranteed seat for all home league games.
    * Opportunity to purchase an additional adult ticket for just £5 at one of our two designated games.
    * Priority booking for league, cup and away games.
    * Free coach travel for a minimum of 6 away games.
    * Stadium access card.
    * Exclusive Cottage Members bar access on non match days.
    * Exclusive pin badge and access card wallet.
    * Save on match by match booking fees.
    * Free entry to Reserve games.
    * Subscription to FulTime magazine.

I have bolded my favorites.

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

All this is yours for the low, low price of???....

Gotta like the free transportation to away games

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

This season my season ticket is reduced to 399 pounds (100 pounds less than last season). Basically, I am paying less then 16 pounds a game.

For a Premier League team, let alone one based in London, its a bargain and I'm happy with what the club has done.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

100 pounds....LESS?!? I would defy anybody to find any "major" sport franchise here in the states that has actually reduced their season tickets.
    If a team has a bad year they'll freeze prices, but to slash a ticket across the board is amazing to me.

5. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

Shoooot ... that free ride alone is worth the price of admission. That'd be like if my beloved Steelers offered me a free ride to any of their away games in the Northeast corridor.

6. Hard_Drinkin'_Lincoln

Hard_Drinkin'_Lincoln New Member

Mike that is a wonderful deal. My in-laws have season tickets to Florida football. It is a great deal for them because they were first purchased decades ago and do not require a donation. But someone trying to purchase season tickets for the first time must shell out well over a thousand for the privilege.

To get that kind of deal in this day and age with a club in a major sport is nothing short of amazing. I'm envious of you.

7. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

That sounds like a fantastic season ticket package. Do you have any idea why the price of them went down so much?

A bit odd when every other club in the world seems to be raising ticket prices. Especially Man Utd, under the Glazers the ticket prices have gone up at least 12% each season.