1. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Newcastle, West Brom, and who do ya think makes it from the four in the playoff in Prem? Possibly two Welsh sides, Cardiff and Swansea, in the mix.

In the Bundesliga, Kaiserslautern and now looks like St. Pauli, after defeating 3rd Place Augsburg. Dusseldorf still within striking distance of 3rd.

Lecce look best in Italia's Serie B, with a logjam of Cesena, Sassuolo, Brescia, Torino, Grosseto, and Citadella, between 54 and 51 points.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle look to be heading up from Scottish Div. 1.

In Segunda Division, Real Sociedad, Cartagena, with Real Betis, Levante, and Hercules tied at 52 points.

Ligue 2, has Caen at top, Brest comfortably 2nd, and Metz 4 points in front of closest competitor.

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

The Toon :roll: . Again, it was fun while it lasted.

Right now, I'll go w/ Nottingham Forest out of the CCC, not the least of which is that Cardiff (impending administration, lack of two nickels to rub together) and Swansea (one of the worst offenses in the CCC, no $ to boost it) and whoever makes the 6th spot as having no chance to do much next year. Of course, we all said that about Hull, and give the bastards their due, they stayed up for a year.

In the CCC, I think what is more interesting is who is going down. I think Plymouth has a puncher's chance of getting out of it, but I don't think they will. Sheffield Wednesday rubs me the wrong way for some reason, I'd rather see them get relegated than anyone else. Says here that they will, largely due to their generous defense and underachieving legacy -- that's a big team that can't get their act together.

3. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Ouch, watch out for the low blow Frankie Simek!

4. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

It's down to the Carnies and the Taffies for the final EPL spot. Surprising.

5. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

I didn't post it here, but I picked Forest and Leicester for the final, with Forest winning. Whoops.