Possible Trip To The UK in July

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by BC, Feb 11, 2007.

1. BC

BC New Member

My wife and I are strongly considering taking a vacation to the UK this July. Of course, top priority for me would be to visit the Cottage and the Fulham shop! I know the EPL season doesn't start until August so I was wondering if there are any other Fulham related things going on at that time (stadium tours, preseason matches (is the schedule out yet?), etc). Also, any essential places for a Yank Fulham fan to visit other than the Cottage? Thanks very much for any info!

2. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

Hi BC,

It may be too early for pre-season, the schedule is not usually released until June. Just for fun, it is worth visiting the corner shop on Knightsbridge, Harrods has a small Fulham section.

There are statium tours, but I would email the club for more info. Failing that, it used to be possible to bunk in on the corner of the Hammersmith end!

Sorry I can't be more use.

Stu