Possible Takeover?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by FFC24, Jan 29, 2007.

1. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

Appearently Joorabchian is in talks with Al Fayed over a possible takeover worth around 80M. This guy seems like a shady person and looks like he just wants to make some cash. On the other hand this guy is supposed to be loaded with money which could mean us challenging for CL positions if he splashed the cash. Would you welcome him taking over the club or would you like Al Fayed to say no to him?

2. Jacob

Jacob New Member

3. DCDave

DCDave Member

I'd rather him not take over.

This has to be the 10th rumor of a takeover since I've been a fan, so I don't pay it much mind. The transfer window is closing so they have to talk about something.

4. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

To be fair, our very own chairman Mo is hardly whiter than white. You don't go from being a street rat in Cairo to being owner of the worlds most famous cornershop without some fugging dodgy deals - ask Tiny fugging Rowlands.

The only thing that concerns me is that when they walk out the club and ground survive. At the moment I love Mo as he is working to make the club self sufficient. If he leaves we can gracefully drop down the league without becoming insolvent.