Pompey Fail in move for Niemi

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by dcheather, Jan 9, 2006.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

2. Beachside

Beachside New Member

Can't say I'm that fussed whether we sign Niemi or not, to be honest, Heather. Given the peanuts Mo's given to Coleman for this transfer window, I see our priorities elsewhere. I rate Niemi, sure, but IMHO our biggest problem is the line-up in front of the sticks, not between them. We NEED an LB, a CB and a genuine box-to-box midfielder.

And, bye the bye......I can't come over all hysterical about yesterday...... FA Cup, banana skins and attitudes all come to mind. I'm not embarrased, but the players concerned should be. Orient wanted it, we (apparently) didn't - or not enough, anyways.........

League counts for more, let's hope some heads can be screwed on correctly.......

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Re: RE: Pompey Fail in move for Niemi

Agree...but I now view this signing as competition...immature certainly...but nevertheless a competition we should win against Pompey.

4. rumstove

rumstove New Member

5. Beachside

Beachside New Member

There's certainly nothing immature in your view, and my own personal viewpoint regards the 'twitcher' is probably best left unposted....... I can only hope the form of pondlife aka agents doesn't take quite the same grip over here as it has over there........