OPINION: "Fans" make me Crazy!

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by pettyfog, Jul 23, 2005.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

The weeping and gnashing of teeth on the Offal Board concerning a freakin' TRIBUTE MATCH result, fuhcrine out loud!!!! - combined with the unbelievable parochial crap posted on the Goal.com troll-piece almost make me want to just crawl into a shell and enjoy the fact that ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE that posts seem to be blithering idiots!

We have on the one hand, Brits and "what it's called is football" cretins equating MLS poorly with Coke second and third division and proposing that maybe Fulham would be better off playing more Swansea's then, when a gentle exhibition against that team.. for purposes of celebration, not team-tuning, doesnt result in a blinder.. off we go to the Coleman bashing.

And get this... some of the same that moan the result wonder why Coleman himself didnt play! Am I the ONLY one that sees the irony, there?

I havent posted a political piece in days... cause there's enough soccer/footy morons to warrant my ire!

And even a yank follower bemoaning the fact -AGAIN- that van de Saar went for so little transfer fee, when, in fact, he might have gone for NOTHING shows that not many of the "truly gifted" know half the "footy' they think they do!

Never mind.. there's ONE match remaining for Coleman to demonstrate his team's mettle... and this will be a Friendly that's NOT really gonna be "friendly" because MLS will come to play.

And I am sure that Coleman will too, never mind the dumbarse yank twits of either opinion, and never mind the "poor pitch".

Balls to the WAll, Fulham!