Online Ordering From Fulham

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Lyle, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Lyle

Lyle New Member

Guys,

How do you place an order with Fulham's online shop? I've ordered a home kit from the shop and got an online invoice, but no e-mail confirmation of an order, nor a tax invoice. No shipping confirmation has been e-mailed either. What exactly is the hold up?

Lyle

2. Markus

Markus Member

As a Septic you are not required to pay VAT (tax).

Other than that, can't help ya :)

3. jmh

jmh New Member

If I recall correctly from when I ordered last season, it took a few days for a confirmation to arrive. Be patient and keep your eye on your credit card statement - if you get charged but still have nothing from the club shop, that's when there might be cause for concern.

4. Lyle

Lyle New Member

Thanks guys. No tax is good. It is odd that they haven't sent any kind of e-mail confirmation though, but maybe that's how they do it.

5. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

I guess that is the way Fulham does business. They are quite poor in contacting customers via email. I've wrote countless emails in reference to my Fulham ticket membership and finally received a confirmation of my order yesterday... I placed the order over a month ago.

At least I can start buying tickets now.

6. Lyle

Lyle New Member

Update:

The order went through... over a week after I ordered it. E-mail came to my junk e-mail box. No e-mail came from the original order though.

They need an American to run their stuff I think.