On Islamofascist U .. West Campus and the idiots who admire.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Sep 25, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Pretty damn entertaining.

Clumbia {sic} invites the Ayatollah's meathead puppet to speak.. but blacks out all branding so's posterity wont mark down where the speech was made. Yeah they SAY they dont always stick the World Speaker's logo all over but who they kidding.

Anyway, I seem to be among the 'enlightened' because I didnt mind they brought him in. Gives us a chance to see who all supports the lies this freakazoid tells.

And it's your usual suspects... the spongiform product of the 'elite' schools. And their wannabe's. It doesnt do a damn thing to improve my opinion of academic intellectuals.

I'm not alone.. get THIS review of what our primo institutions have wrought in the recent past.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/op_ed/view.bg?articleid=1033854

Especially the MIT coed who thought it was performance art to wear flashing LED's and Playdo into an airport.

Gotta ALSO disagree with his take on hitler and the Aryan Nation, though...

Those bozos had prolly broken into some mountain cabin with satellite and were whacking off to the Iranian's Speech. they dont need no damn Hitler anymore, they got FRIENDS in Oily places.

2. Lyle

Lyle New Member

I didn't have a problem with Columbia inviting Alkdsjfljerfljiuwerd to speak. He said some wonerfully stupid stuff.

My problem is that a lot of elite schools no longer want normal people speaking to their students. At Stanford, just last week, feminists on campus were able to get an invitation to Lawrence Summers denied. Just because he thinks maybe there are some biological differences between men and women. That's absurd.

3. pettyfog

Oh... did I mention that I feel morally superior to most of the RW bloggers, as well?

I will fight those who wish to contain freedom of speech till I die.. or they move the Freakin UN to Switzerland. Whichever comes first!

Bwahahaahaha!
    {Yeah I know it makes no sense but it was fun to write.}

4. Lyle

Lyle New Member

Yeah, I'm definitely a libertarian on free speech too.

5. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Right then.

So what do yall think about this Aljmmmdahkdjfaljfajlajd grand media tour? I think its interesting. He obviously loves the attention, but he is putting himself out there a bit. I can't see Castro, Saddam, Gadahafi, ect. doing this. Maybe Chavez would, but I tend to think he would never want to make himself publicly vulnerable.

I saw ALjlahdklasjflsadjd on Charlie Rose last night; you can see it here

http://www.charlierose.com/home

Rose typically does the what do you belive in?, whats your vision?, what do you want to accomplish? thing which I really enjoy. But this approach ovbiously isn't going to work with AlJglhgaljlakdfjdkd cause what he cares about is playing the game, he loves playing the game. Its an interesting interview none the less, surley much better than watching all these chopped up clips CNN feeds you. Such a slippery bastard.

6. pettyfog

heh.... Did Charlie ask 'Are you lying through your teeth?'

No? I thought not. I mean why bother. Islam allows him to swear to tell the truth with his hand on the qu'ran and then make up anything he wants.

7. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

For sure he didn't use your wording, he's not BillO or Rush after all. He did say on sevral occsions after various statements

"You know for a fact thats not true"

But I can understand that that may not be nearly forceful enough for your taste.

8. pettyfog

Nah... actually I trust Charlie to be Charlie... 'Next Program: Charlie speaks to Jo-Jo Binks on how the Patriot Act is inviting terrorism to our shores'

heh.. {put in your own appropriate smiley or dancing banana.}

Actually I never watch BillOw anymore. I'm smarter than he is, at least his on-air personna. Same with Hannity.. whatta twit. I do listen to Rush for yoks and ideas, though.

9. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Your attacking my favorite TV show and your getting a rise out of me!

Unfortunately I had to work and didn't get to see the show last night but he had the foreign ministers of Saudi Arabia and Israel on. It would seem to me that these are immense players in the Middle East and the world and affect everything that goes on there. It would seem to me a good useful thing to listen to what they have to say about the world. But again I can understand that many prefer grunting to conversation and that you sir obviously are a mind reader and already know exactly what these people think and why they think them.

10. pettyfog

I didnt say I never watched Charlie... I consider him to be head and shoulders above the rest on CPB.

And where did I attack him? That was a reference to him having people with all sorts of views, even if they're outrageous. I mean he DID have the Big Liar on, didnt he?

I am sure he's had Pat Buchanan and Pat Robertson on as well. I wouldnt turn up the volume to listen to either of them.

{added} Actuallly you are right.. seeing and hearing What SA had to say about the lack of Arab response to the Syrian bombing would be very worthwhile. You find the link to that program, post it.

I wouldnt waste energy to watch Achoo on there, though. I've already heard his schtick.

11. andyns

andyns New Member

The problem with meatheads like this, is that they are cleverer than us.

Who cares what actually happens in the states, the global media spin is what matters. In Iran it has been reported that he was warmly received and there was a standing ovation for him.

For most other countries, it has been reported that he was treated harshly. Like him or not, he is a world leader, and it's not appropriate to treat any world leader harshly. So the US looks bad.

Ahmeedadad won at Columbia University.

12. pettyfog

He certainly did.... and it amazes me that Bollinger played right into his hands... who knows whether or not he was throwing a sop for 'diversity of viewpoints', the effect was the opposite.

I know this seems disconnected but there was a recent furor at UC -Irvine in selecting the Dean for their new law school. The provost selected a well respected professor from Duke but immediately a howl was raised from local political conservatives, just on the grounds of his published Liberal Views.

So the provost withdrew the offer... at which time, NATIONAL CONSERVATIVE law bloggers raised a stink. It was on the pure and simple basis that the guy in question had ALWAYS treated differing opinions with respect and did not sanction in any way those with differing views.

That the so-called intelligentsia in higher academia can be so devoid of common sense in how any actions affect the whole of the issues is beyond belief.