OFFICIAL: I Hate the scum thread...

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by WhitesBhoy, Jan 17, 2009.

1. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Join in one of our favorite pasttimes after following our beloved Fulham. Ripping on the blue poo and rooting for them to crap the bed.

Today: 'scum 0 - 1 Stoke @ 65:00

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

for the love of humanity, couldn't you have waited to post something like this after the game?

jinx, jinx, jinx :)

3. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Christian, Christian, Christian.

Boo on you.

Although the sentiment is certainly valid.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Well, I'd like to blame Christian for Chelsea's comeback, but I don't think we're going to catch them in the table this season, and I like it when teams below us -- like Stoke -- lose.

5. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

That sucked.

Yes, we want to create distance between us and the bottom half, but I just can't bring myself to do anything but root for the other team when they play.

Feck 'em. I take responsibility for their bullshit win today.

6. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

SteveM, your new avatar is killing me, dude... Can we shrink that sucker down?

7. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Steve, that guy looks like he could have just walked out of a gay bar in the 70's.....

in my best Jerry Seinfeld:

"not that there's anything wrong with that."