Obama: How Republicans will Campaign

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Jun 20, 2008.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

GOP will point out that he's black!

- seriously! Listen to these wonk talking heads. Do they actually listen to what they're saying?

Link

{umm, I ASSUME I dont actually have to explain how ridiculous that statement is.}

2. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Fog, I'm not sure how to respond to this......hmmm.........I think they were just trying to fill air on the Clinton News Network because the Clinton's are no longer around. :)

I guess they are trying to get in front of the expected 'whisper' campaign from the nasty old, rednecked, God-inspired, biggoted GOP,,,, that Obama.......shhhh, quiet......is black........

What a revelation? What a scoop?

Who gives a crap if he is black. I am concerned about his policy stances and that he is the most liberal senator in the senate, and lacks the experience for this office. The man is a breath of fresh air and I admire how far he has come (especially since he and I are the same age, he is way ahead of me :) ) but not my choice.

This is why I don't watch any of these programs anymore.

3. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Ahh, how privileged and white we are. We can act just as outraged as can be at the idea that racial bias exists, and that it might be used as a tactic by Republicans, who we know have a soft part in their heart for people with complexions that are darker than theirs.

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I guess I DO have to point it out!

1. Folks know he's black.

2. Folks unlikely to add to their black bias... it's becoming clear he's just another political lib who happens to be black.
    2a. Rev Wright's been done... that was probably the only new info folks didnt have.

.. and speaking of 'bias' - no problem for you, is it?
    ;)