NYC Meet-Up for Chelsea Match

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by RDG, Dec 19, 2006.

1. RDG

RDG Member

Several of us FUSA members are going to meet up to watch the Chelsea match on Saturday, December 30. Presently, we plan to meet up in Queens, at the Cuckoo's Nest in Woodside ( www.cuckoosnestnyc.com ). All are welcome to join in. I realize that the bar opens at about KO, but hopefully they'll let us in a tad early; they usually open early on Sundays for Gaelic sports, so it shouldn't be a problem (famous last words!)

Please join us. It may be a trek to get to [hey, it's not THAT difficult, as it's easily accessible by bus, #7 subway, or the LIRR], but it should be worth meeting up with fellow Fulham USA fans. We can share a few adult bevvies and discuss relevant issues, such as whether or not John Terry sticks his head in a pencil sharpener for his haircut. Also, there's the long weekend, so time shouldn't be an issue.

COYW!!!!

:banana:

2. bigwilly087

bigwilly087 New Member

I'll be back to my native Randolph, NJ for New Years and would like to take the train in to join you guys for the match, problem is I'm 20, how stingy are they with IDs there?

3. RDG

RDG Member

Omigosh! It looks as though there will be a minimum of five of us there tomorrow. (That being said, the place will probably be closed! -- No bother, as there are plenty of other places around.)

I realize it's late in the game, but it's always nicer to watch a Fulham match with others, rather than screaming obscenities at the TV on your couch.

If anyone else can make it, the more the merrier!