NYC: Fulham vs. Villa, 5/9, 10am

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jmh, May 6, 2009.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

This won't be Fulham's last televised match of the year, as Setanta is at least also carrying the match at Newcastle on the 5/16 (new twist: Fulham is in a good spot, Newcastle is fighting against relegation!), but it might be mine, because I'll have to miss the Newcastle match to attend a continuing education program (BAH!), and there aren't any guarantees for the Everton match on 5/24, so I'll definitely be there.

Like Fulham, we'll be fielding a weakened squad at Nevada's because (IIRC) Rudy will be at the Cottage this weekend. Who else is in?

2. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out as well. I have to work Saturday morning. There is an outside chance I could make it for the 2nd half, but I doubt it.

3. FrankTheYank

FrankTheYank New Member

For what it's worth i should be there.

Will be out of town the weekend of Everton and not sure about Newcastle yet, so will make it in case this turns out to be my last match of they year.......

COYW

4. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

I know I said I'd be there last weekend, but I woke up sick and decided going to NYC in the rain wouldn't make me feel better.

I *should* be there this Saturday.