NYC: Fulham vs. Blue Poo, 1/1/08

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jmh, Dec 27, 2007.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

OK, so I'm not sure how realistic a 7:30am game on New Year's Day is for any of us. (Maybe on the way home, rather than after a partial night's sleep.) BUT, we could have a new manager by then, and we had a crack at beating the Blue Poo at the Dog Track a few months ago, and Jimmy Bullard might be back in the lineup! :banana:

So, the question is, does anyone else think they might make this? Because I don't want to be all alone and hung over in a room full of Chelscum frontrunners.

2. RDG

RDG Member

Count me in!

My mother-in-law will be visiting for a week, so I shall need any excuse to get out. I have a feeling that I can't make this Saturday.

Anyway, New Year's is for amateurs.

COYSW!!!!!!!!!!!

3. jmh

jmh New Member

Well, let's see. Just got home from New Year's festivities. Kickoff is in a little over four hours. Seems like I've got time for a ~3 hour catnap and then head out to Nevada's. RDG, if I sleep through my alarm, I apologize in advance. :oops:

4. RDG

RDG Member

Good to see that jmh not only made it to Nevada's, but also made it home in one piece. No, it's never fun to wake up insanely early on New Year's and see your team lose, but at least the company was good. I would have LOVED a victory, or even a draw -- anything to shut up the Chelski supporters, but 'twas not to be. Ah, well.