NYC: Fulham v. Aston Villa - 10am @ Nevada's

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by sublicon, Aug 20, 2007.

1. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Aaaaalright, so you had a hangover on opening day, you didn't want to get up at 7am, you had a tummy ache, your eyes wouldn't open . . . no more excuses, it's time to join the ranks.

Nevada Smith's will be showing the Fulham v. Aston Villa match at 10am sharp this Saturday. I know myself and several other regulars will be there for sure, so lets assemble and outnumber the competition for a change.

Okay, Okay I know McCormack's is alluring....the idea of munching on a prawn sandwich and sipping your earl grey at 10am by yourself is an attractive one. Or even better, the idea of BED is a beautiful thing, truly. However, if you're in NYC, and you're a Fulham fan, your fellow supporters need you at Nevada's.

Come out and show your support - we hope to see you there!!

2. RDG

RDG Member

RE: NYC: Fulham v. Aston Villa - 10am @ Nevada

All right, already! Enough with the noise!! I'll be there, I'll be there!!

3. jmh

jmh New Member

Since you've apparently already covered all my excuses, I guess I have to show up!

4. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I plan on being there again as well and I'm trying to bring some other folks too.

5. sublicon

sublicon New Member

I like what I'm hearing, guys. I like what I'm hearing. :)

There's a lot of love in this room!

6. bill29

bill29 New Member

i'm drunk now and i have to see my accountant and i have to work at noon and i live in brooklyn but I'LL try to BE THERE!!

but if tony warner is in goal, i'm going home.

7. sublicon

sublicon New Member

If you weren't there you missed out on . . umm . . losing . . but losing with 7-8 fellow supporters! How often do you get a chance to drown your sorrows with others?

Glad to meet all the new faces, guys.

8. jmh

jmh New Member

Speaking of all the new faces... I have to be hones, I'm going to need you all to remind me of your names again next time. I'm so bad with that sometimes. :oops:

9. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Sorry I missed you guys, I hate excuses so won't give ya any! Am back in England but will hopefully make it up to you guys. Glad to hear about our growing New York fan base, despite the loss!

10. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I agree. Disappointing result, but a good group. Hope to see you guys at Spurs.