NYC: Fulham @ Everton, Nevada Smith's,Saturday 11/1, 8:45am

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jmh, Oct 27, 2008.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

Yes, yes, yes, I know it's early for a Saturday morning. But if I'm moving that afternoon and still planning to make it out, then so can the rest of you. Also, per the Nevada's website, this is the ONLY game going on until the Bundesliga kicks off at 10:30 (ManUre, the Arse and the Blue Poo all kick off at 11, 'Plod at 1:30) so we'll have plenty of elbow room and won't have to deal with the bandwagon hordes telling us how much Arsene Wenger's redwhitearmy hates Tottenham and all that annoying stuff. So come on, let's do it. :D

P.S. Yes, I know the Wigan match on Wednesday is first, but since that's on a weekday afternoon when we'll all be at work, and since there doesn't appear to be any live TV coverage, I figured I'd just skip to this one.

2. sublicon

sublicon New Member

In.

NICK! RUDY! What the hell, yo?

I'll call Jon.

3. RDG

RDG Member

I hope to be there.

4. sublicon

sublicon New Member

5. jmh

jmh New Member

I'll text Nick and nag him if we don't hear anything from him on here.

6. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Be sure to refer to him as "bitch" . . that should help.

7. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

The "bitch" will be there. And let's be honest, I missed Arsenal, West Ham, and Portsmouth AND THAT'S IT. I was going to tell you so at the WBA match, but OH WAIT you weren't there.

8. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Who was that masked man??

9. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

8:45 AM on a Saturday? SURE! In further not so wise decisions, I'm going to ask a co-worker if she wants to come. Given the time and the match-up, I can guarantee the answer will be no.

Saturday, I'm going to be tired as hell. Fulham in the morning, Red Bull playoff game of importance at 4 PM EST. I'm missing the Devils game at the Rock because A) I'm not going to be out of giants Stadium until like 7:30 thanks to RBN who will unwisely let me play a drum and B) the aforementioned tiredness.

10. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Bwahahaha!! :D

I just booked my flight to Houston for the away leg. There are like 20 fools going.

11. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I will also be going to the RBNY match.

The one tonight I mean. I am not going to Houston.

12. jmh

jmh New Member

I should be ashamed of myself for starting this thread and then not showing up. In my defense, I was up last night until about 3:30am packing my apartment up. I had an alarm set for 7:20 but I don't even remember it going off. Hopefully I'll do better next time. :oops:

13. RDG

RDG Member

Yeah, between you and sublicon . . .

If sublicon had showed, Nick was all ready to hand out Halloween candy and butt-whoopings, and he was all out of candy . . .

Oh, and you missed meeting Matt Lucas, too, who was there for the Arse match. Very gracious when I told him I liked his work, but hated his team. Allegedly, Ferguson has shown up at Nevada's recently. I am sooo glad I missed him.

14. sublicon

sublicon New Member

I'm a dick, I'll own up to it - I was up late that night and slept through the alarm. Nick knows I was just playing, I just get sad when he's away. *cry*

I won't be around this weekend as I'm going to Houston to see some MLS playoffs. Leet's gooo Reeed Buuulls . . *clap..clap..clap-clap-clap*